JACKSONVILLE, FL - April 28, 2004 - Website Pros, Inc., the leading provider of website technology, services, and internet solutions for small businesses, today announced the availability of NetObjects Fusion Version 8.0. The newest version of its award-winning website design software includes significant upgrades from the previous version and new functionality not available in other Web-building tools. The software offers integrated image manipulation, more sophisticated table options, and advanced publishing for enhanced Web design.
NetObjects Fusion Version 8.0 allows companies to maximize their market presence and capitalize on their competitive advantage through maintaining an optimal Web presence. Offering greater control and improved features, while maintaining easy to use functionality, NetObjects Fusion Version 8.0 enables small businesses to produce sophisticated, full-featured sites in minutes without HTML programming. Its WYSIWYG design environment and visual page layout editor provides users with enhanced creativity and design freedom.
"We are proud to offer this revolutionary product to the market," said David Brown, president and CEO of Website Pros. "NetObjects Fusion offers a variety of options that meet every Web design needfrom its support of varying levels of Web expertise, to its deep functionality and wide variety of features."New features in Version 8.0 of NetObjects Fusion include:
- Enhanced Site Wizard: The new Site Wizard creates attractive, professional-quality sites in three easy steps. Users simply choose an appropriate style and color scheme, determine a layout, and add their copy to create a professional site within minutes.
- Integrated E-Commerce: Includes integrated support for multiple e-commerce store engines and the ability to switch catalogs from one engine to another without rebuilding. Users can more easily build an online storefront by uploading product catalogs as .csv files. NetObjects Fusion 8.0 is integrated with a host of e-commerce engines, including PayPal, Beanstream, ShopPro, QuickCommerce, Kurant StoreSense, and others, to work seamlessly with the user's site.
- Easy Database Integration: This feature captures information about site visitors and adds dynamic database-driven content with integrated support for ASP, PHP, and ColdFusionwithout the need for hand coding. No in-depth knowledge of database coding is required. Users can add and edit object properties, such as how database information is displayed on a page, directly in the page view.
- New Site Styles: With the addition of new business-oriented site styles, users spend less time editing style and layout, and more time developing an effective online image.
- Built-In Image Manipulation: The new Image Manipulation Tool allows users to edit images without leaving NetObjects Fusionwith no other software required. This delivers essential features like pixel and percentage-based resizing, cropping, red-eye reduction, precision color changing, the ability to add borders, titles, shading, and much more. To streamline the creative process, image files can be saved and optimized in .gif, .jpg, and .png formats and output settings can be retained for future use.
- Expanded Navigation Features: Site navigation now expands several layers deep. The new breadcrumb navigation feature helps visitors navigate through the site without requiring the use of the back button, making it easier for website visitors to find what they are seeking.
- Advanced Publishing: Publish entire sites, sections, changes, or specific assets via FTP, SFTP, or WebDAV.
Founded in 1999, Website Pros is currently one of the largest independent companies in its industry. Developing more than 200 websites per day and selling over 5,000 website software and services subscription packages per month, Website Pros offers small and medium-sized businesses website design and hosting services, e-commerce capabilities, site promotion and advertising, and site management and reporting capabilitiesvia Do-It-For-Me (DIFM) and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) products and services. Website Pros' services are also offered to customers of partners such as Discover Network, IBM, Network Solutions, and VeriSign.Pricing and Availability
NetObjects Fusion Version 8.0 may be purchased at www.netobjects.com
or at retail stores throughout the U.S. Owners of previous versions of NetObjects Fusion can upgrade for $109.95. The full version may be purchased for $199.95.About Website Pros, Inc.
Website Pros, Inc. is a leading provider of website building tools, services, and internet solutions. The company offers a comprehensive suite of website design, customer support, and technology platforms tailored to the needs of small and medium-sized businesses. Additionally, Website Pros partners with enterprise companies to help them build stronger, more profitable relationships with their business customers. Based in Jacksonville, Florida, Website Pros, Inc. is privately held and is funded by Insight Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, and Crosspoint Venture Partners. Website Pros can be reached by calling 1-800-GET-SITE. More information is available at www.websitepros.com